Term 1, 2019
We are now taking bookings for piloting a course for carers and parents working with additional needs, anxiety and trauma.
Time: 9.30pm-11.30am Address: Ringwood
Mondays: March, and April TBC
Term 2, 2019
We are now taking bookings for courses in term 2.
With a minimum of 6 families you can host this life changing journey in your home, community facility or organisation.
Host a weekday course and receive a FREE consultation, book, whilst experiencing a lot more fun in your parenting.
News & Events
FREE Information Sessions available in your area.
Free Information Night For Parents, Carers, GrandParents and Foster Parents
- Do you want to Upgrade your parenting skills?
- Do you struggle with argumentative, whining kids or disrespectful teens?
- How would you like to decrease the tension with one line?
- Are you exhausted and frustrated getting the kids to bed at night?
- Would you like to enjoy less stressful evenings and feel more relaxed earlier in the evenings?
- Is it a hassle getting the kids ready to leave on time in the mornings?
- Would you enjoy having the kids do more and be ready when you want to leave?
- Are your energy levels been drained experiencing tantrums around eating time or any other time?
- Would you enjoy, more times, having children who are fun to be around
Teaching Kids For Life Puts the Fun Back into Parenting While raising resilient Happy Kids.
Take home practical techniques to experiment with.
Testimonial: Going to a Teaching Kids For Life course using the Love and LogicTM material gave me valuable parenting tools and increased my confidence as a parent. We no longer have arguments in our home, and life is much more peaceful. I have learnt how to keep me under control, and am now parenting my 3 kids with more demonstrated love, and logical consequences.
Do you struggle with argumentative, whining kids or disrespectful teens?
How would you like to de-escalate the tension with one line?
Are you exhausted and frustrated with getting the kids to bed at night?
Would you like to you enjoy your ‘me time’ earlier in the evening feeling more relaxed?