Term 3, 2019
Parenting the Love and Logic Way™
A six weeks parenting program putting the fun back into Parenting while Raising Resilient, Happy Kids.
Weekly practical skills and resources assisting with life changing outcomes for your family. Parenting strategies for all aged children, relevant and helpful for a range of families and situations.
Session One – Putting an end to arguing, back talk and begging
Session Two – Teaching responsibility without losing their love
Session Three – Setting limits without waging war
Session Four – Avoiding Power struggles
Session Five – Guiding kids to own and solve their problems
Session Six – Teaching Kids to complete chores..
without reminders and without pay
When:Wednesday Nights: 21st,28thAugust, 4th,11th,18thSeptember, 9thOctober
Cost: Couple $260.00 includes shared manual, Single $220.00 Includes manual
And supported resources from the lending library.
For more information ring Christine on 0414 485 938
OR visit www.teachingkids.com.au
Going to a teaching Kids For Life course using the Love and Logic™ material gave me valuable parenting tools and increased my confidence as a parent. We no longer have arguments in our home, and life is much more peaceful. I have learnt how to keep me under control, and am now parenting my 3 kids with more demonstrated love and logical consequences. Jo McKay. Vic
Term 4, 2019
Course in Bundoora Starting 7.00pm for 7.15 sharp start to 9.15pm
Dates: Wednesdays -October 23rd,30th, November 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th.
Be prepared for the Holidays with practical skills and tools to enjoy greater connection, fun and peace.
News & Events
FREE Information Sessions available in your area.
Free Information Night For Parents, Carers, GrandParents and Foster Parents
- Do you want to Upgrade your parenting skills?
- Do you struggle with argumentative, whining kids or disrespectful teens?
- How would you like to decrease the tension with one line?
- Are you exhausted and frustrated getting the kids to bed at night?
- Would you like to enjoy less stressful evenings and feel more relaxed earlier in the evenings?
- Is it a hassle getting the kids ready to leave on time in the mornings?
- Would you enjoy having the kids do more and be ready when you want to leave?
- Are your energy levels been drained experiencing tantrums around eating time or any other time?
- Would you enjoy, more times, having children who are fun to be around
Teaching Kids For Life Puts the Fun Back into Parenting While raising resilient Happy Kids.
Take home practical techniques to experiment with.
Testimonial: Going to a Teaching Kids For Life course using the Love and LogicTM material gave me valuable parenting tools and increased my confidence as a parent. We no longer have arguments in our home, and life is much more peaceful. I have learnt how to keep me under control, and am now parenting my 3 kids with more demonstrated love, and logical consequences.
Do you struggle with argumentative, whining kids or disrespectful teens?
How would you like to de-escalate the tension with one line?
Are you exhausted and frustrated with getting the kids to bed at night?
Would you like to you enjoy your ‘me time’ earlier in the evening feeling more relaxed?